Thank you for your support
We would like to thank the following organisations and individuals that have made a donation to our fund raising campaign to improve our sports and playground facilities.
- The Marquis of Granby Pub
- Harrogate Round Table
- Councillors Zoe Metcalfe and David Goode – Councillors Locality Budget Grant
- The McInerney family and Year 11 pupil Molly have donated £2250 with funds raised from their Flying Duchy Pizza making project
- Harry Laslett – one of our pupils who raised £102 by selling his old toys – what a superstar!
- The Charles and Elsie Sykes Trust
- The Screwfix Foundation
- Tesco Bags of Help Scheme
- Co-op Local Community Fund
- Bruce Wake Charitable Trust
- Persimmon Homes
- Johnson & Mukharjee Brothers Charitable Trust
- Wooden Spoon Organisation
- Bramall Foundation
- Bernard Sunley Foundation
- The George A Moore Foundation
- The Clothworkers Foundation
- The Foyle Foundation
- Magic Little Grant (Local Giving)
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Percy Bilton Trust
Many thanks also go to the following organisations who have supported us during 2020/21
- Jessies Fund – who provided a donation to purchase Ukuleles for a new club
- Moto (Wetherby ) Community Fund – who provided a donation to purchase digital cameras for use in school
- Pontefract Rotary Club and Deanne Gee Foundation who made donations that enabled students to take part in residential visits.
- Skipton Building Society Charitable Foundation who have donated £2700 for ipads to be used in class.
- Henry Smith Charity who made a contribution towards residential visits for our pupils
- Richard Taylor Educational Trust who donated funds towards a personal laptop for a pupil
- Alpkit Foundation who have provided a grant to enable us to buy waterproof outdoor clothing for Woodland Adventure
- Local School Nature Grant (Learning Through Landscapes) – that provided us with valuable resources and training for our outside Woodland Adventure area.
- The Wolfson Foundation – provided funding for us to refurbish our Food Technology Room and provide a café area.
- The Retiring Group – provided funding for us to buy equipment for our new food technology and café area.
We are extremely grateful for all the support we have received, it has enabled us to provide and plan improved facilities for our amazing pupils.
The Forest Team