We would like to thank the following organisations and individuals who have made donations and grants to allow us to refurbish our facilities in school.
Living Classroom Project - Fire pit shelter and Poly Tunnel 2023
- CLA Charitable Trust
- Nineveh Charitable Trust
- Tesco Golden Grants
Phase 3 - Multi Use Games Area and growing area completed October 2023
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Pavers Foundation
- Johnson Mukharjee Brothers Foundation
- Baily Thomas Charitable Trust
- Bernard Sunley Charitable Trust
- Beatrice Laing Charitable Trust
- Persimmon Building Futures Fund
- Rank Foundation Pebble Grant
- Fernhurst Trust
- York Children’s Trust
- Albert Hunt Trust
- David Solomon Trust
- Jazz Foundation
- Sylvia and Colin Shepherd Charitable Trust
- Bruce Wake Charitable Trust
- Magic Little Grants (Local Giving)
School Hall Refurbishment 2023 - provision of Acoustic boards to absorb sound - made possible by grants from:-
- Screwfix Foundation
- Charles and Elsie Sykes Charitable Trust
We have been extremely grateful to receive 1 minibus from the Lords Taverners Organisation, and a further 2 buses from Variety The Children's Charity.
Activity Day Northallerton- thanks go to PGL for providing this free of charge.
Henry Smith Charitable Trust and Richard Taylor Charitable Trust for providing funding to allow pupils to go on a residential visit.
- Marshall and Viggars Charitable Trust
- Happy Days Charitable Trust
Phase 2 2021 - Main Playground redevelopment, accessible pathways and bike store
- The George A Moore Foundation
- The Clothworkers Foundation
- Bruce Wake Charitable Trust
- Councillors Zoe Metcalfe and David Goode – Councillors Locality Budget Grant
- The McInerney family and Year 11 pupil Molly have donated £2250 from the Flying Duchy Pizza project
- Harry Laslett – one of our pupils who raised £102 by selling his old toys – what a superstar!
- The Screwfix Foundation
- Tesco Bags of Help Scheme
- Co-op Local Community Fund
- Persimmon Homes
- Johnson & Mukharjee Brothers Charitable Trust
- Bernard Sunley Foundation
- The Foyle Foundation
- Percy Bilton Trust
- Harrogate Round Table
Phase 1 - Early Years Playground Refurbishment completed 2020
- Wooden Spoon Organisation
- Bramall Foundation
- Linden Trust
- The Charles and Elsie Sykes Trust
- Magic Little Grant (Local Giving)
Many thanks also go to the following organisations who have supported us during 2020/21
- Jessies Fund – who provided a donation to purchase Ukuleles for a new club
- Moto (Wetherby ) Community Fund – who provided a donation to purchase digital cameras for use in school
- Pontefract Rotary Club and Deanne Gee Foundation who made donations that enabled students to take part in residential visits.
- Skipton Building Society Charitable Foundation who have donated £2700 for ipads to be used in class.
- Henry Smith Charity who made a contribution towards residential visits for our pupils
- Richard Taylor Educational Trust who donated funds towards a personal laptop for a pupil
- Alpkit Foundation who have provided a grant to enable us to buy waterproof outdoor clothing for Woodland Adventure
- Local School Nature Grant (Learning Through Landscapes) – that provided us with valuable resources and training for our outside Woodland Adventure area.
- The Wolfson Foundation – provided funding for us to refurbish our Food Technology Room and provide a café area.
- The Retiring Group – provided funding for us to buy equipment for our new food technology and café area.
We are extremely grateful for all the support we have received, it has enabled us to provide and plan improved facilities for our amazing pupils.
The Forest Team