The pupils are expected to dress appropriately and neatly for school. School poloshirts and sweatshirts bearing the school logo are available from schoolshop.co.uk (details below).
Pupils in the Primary department have the opportunity of wearing a red sweatshirt with or without the school logo, whilst pupils in the Secondary Department have the opportunity of wearing a navy blue sweatshirt with or without the school logo. When pupils are involved in outdoor activities or residential visits, comprehensive clothing lists will be sent out prior to the visit. Parents/carers who have difficulty with any of the clothing required should contact the school for advice. Pupils need kit for gym or games and a towel and swimming costume or trunks for a swimming lesson each week. It is very helpful if these are named and a bag provided to keep them in.
NextGen Clothing have been invited by The Forest School to take over supply of school uniform and to provide a facility that gives you more choice about what and when to buy. These changes takes effect immediately.
We provide a dedicated website - www.school-shop.co.uk - where you can buy uniform online, which displays the specific products for your individual school. This is easily accessed by the “Find my School” navigation on the home page. We offer a range of school uniform items all with The Forest School logo embroidered on to them. Items can be ordered online ANYTIME through our 100% secure, easy to use online shop. We also take orders by phone, email or fax; taking payment over the phone should you wish to order in any of these ways.
The only change for you is the way that you order your uniform. It won’t cost you more than it does at present because there are NO DELIVERY CHARGES (there is a small order charge of £1.25p for orders under £20.00 to cover costs) and we charge the same (in some cases lower) price as the school currently charges. Better still, you aren’t restricted to school hours for placing your order.
Sizing guides are shown against all products, so you know that you can order the correct size for your child with confidence, or you can call us for any advice regarding sizing.
We want to make this new system as easy as possible for parents & the school. If you have any questions or concerns then please feel free to contact either myself or Peter Dalton for assistance. You can reach us on 01904 607331 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available from 7am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Below is an easy, step by step guide of how to use the online ordering system.
- Log onto http://www.school-shop.co.uk
- On the left hand side is the main navigation bar & above this is a box titled “Find my School”. Drop down the list of schools to find THE FOREST SCHOOL. Click on your school name and all your products will load
- Click on the product you want to buy. All the instructions for buying are self-explanatory. Click the back button to return to the main products
- When you have chosen all the items you need, proceed to the checkout. You can either register and save your details for a future visit, or you can use an express checkout
- If you have any special delivery instructions, such as “Leave at back of house” or “Leave with a neighbour” make sure you include these. Unless the courier is told to leave the parcel elsewhere, they will have to take it away
- We accept all major credit & debit cards and you will receive an automated confirmation of your order
- You will receive another e-mail when you order is despatched and depending upon how we despatch the package you may receive an e-mail from the APC courier network advising of the delivery date
We hold stock of all the embroidered school uniform products so delivery should usually be between 2-5 days depending on the volume of orders we have in the system.
The Forest School list of uniform items
|Raglan Sweatshirt||£9.65 primary
|Red for primary children, navy for secondary|
|Red for primary girls, navy for secondary girls|
|Polo Shirt||£7.50 primary
|Bottle green for primary children, white or sky blue for secondary children|
|PE Shadow Stripe Shorts||£5.00-£6.00||Navy|
|Gingham Dress||£13.00||*OPTIONAL: red for primary girls, blue for secondary girls|
|PE Jog Pants||£10.00-£12.50||*OPTIONAL: navy|
|Gymsac (small)||£3.95||*OPTIONAL: red|
|Gymsac (large)||£5.25||*OPTIONAL: Navy|
|Iron-On Name Tapes (x30)||£3.50||*OPTIONAL|
Prices are indicative only and are subject to change